RE: AKUFO ADDO SACKS ABRONYE FROM HIS ENTOURAGE
I have read a news article published by masemtvgh.com speculating that, the President of the Republic has sacked me from his entourage upon visiting the Bono region.
SETTING THE RECORDS STRAIGHT
1. Let me first and foremost deny these weightless assertions and speculations because they are simply untrue.
2. Ordinarily, I would have ignored such a baseless conjecture from an online portal operated by an amateur who is still in diapers, the Bono Regional Communications Director Of the NDC, Charles Akowuah.
3. What has saddened me is the fact that, per my checks and intel, the story published was written by Maxwell Mahama, special aide to the former lands minister and was subsequently sent to Charles Akowuah for publication.
4. As those close to the President and all those currently present in the Bono region may have witnessed and known, I led the party delegation to receive the President the night he arrived.
5. In furtherance of the above, I led the party delegation to escort the president on the first day of his tour.
I have been with the president throughout his tour to the Bono region and I am currently with him on his second day of his tour to the region.
6. Kindly disregard any propaganda orchestrated by a member of the NPP who works for a former minister and is now working as an insider for the NDC in the Bono Region.
7. Attached is a video of my good self in the company of the President and the entire team
Kwame Baffoe Abronye
Bono Regional Chairman, NPP